Be sure to PRE-REGISTER your child BEFORE next week!
Follow these steps to make sure your child doesn’t miss out:
1. CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT here. Be sure to add yourself as the Parent/Guardian first, then add your child as a dependent.
2. If you already have an account, please LOGIN. Please verify all information is correct, especially the child’s grade and school for the 2017-2018 school year.
3. Purchase a Boys & Girls Club Membership. This is an annual $20 fee and is REQUIRED to attend any Club activities.
4. Download the Membership Application HERE. The form will also be available from your confirmation email or come to the Boys & Girls Club to pick one up. Please return the App to the Club at parent orientation or drop it off at the Club reception desk.
5. Register and Pay for the After-School Program HERE. All children must be pre-registered to take advantage of bus transportation from their school. All fees and registrations are due by Thursday at 7:00 pm to attend the next week.
SPOTS MAY BE LIMITED, pre-registered children will have first priority.
6. Plan to attend the Parent Orientation.
All orientations will be held each WEDNESDAY evening at 6 PM
at the Boys & Girls Club of Winnemucca, located at 1973 Whitworth Way.
CALL 623-7993 for more information.